No Matter the Location, All Veterinary Practices Need These 3 Things

Stith Keiser, BA, chief executive officer and director of client experience for Blue Heron Consulting, says no matter where your veterinary practice is located, all practices need three similar things: 1) staff, 2) patients and 3) clients.

Whether your veterinary practice is located in a rural, metropolitan or suburban area, 90 percent of the problems you deal with in veterinary medicine are same practice to practice all across the country. The other 10 percent, he says, is where you have the opportunity to come up with creative and innovative solutions to bridge whatever gap your practice may have due to its location.

Click here to read the original post on Veterinarian’s Money Digest.