Do you love dogs? Experienced associate veterinarian position outside Nashville
Mill Creek Animal Hospital
7240 Nolensville Rd Ste 305
Nolensville, TN 37135
Part-time and Full-time Associate Veterinarian Positions
- Do you love dogs?
- Is the ability to practice high-quality medicine with great client compliance important to you?
- Is the ability to work closely with specialists on your wish list?
- Is being close to a thriving city with a great culture part of the life you envision for yourself?
Who we are:
Mill Creek Animal Hospital provides excellent medical care in a low stress environment to companion animals in and around Nashville, Tennessee. Practicing high quality of medicine is our number one priority and we achieve this with:
- Average appointment times of 40-50 minutes allowing us to focus on the veterinarian-client-patient relationship
- Thorough client communication resulting in high compliance
- Practicing advanced preventive medicine
- Working closely with a team of specialists who are on-site multiple days a week
- Maintaining a healthy hospital culture with no on-call, no drama, and a collaborative atmosphere
Mill Creek Animal Hospital has experienced exceptional growth over the past two years and we are looking for one full-time and one part-time associate veterinarian to join our team. The ideal candidate would be interested in providing care to our canine patients, as the owner and current doctor wants to focus on serving feline patients. Experienced veterinarians with an interest in acupuncture, surgery, and/or rehabilitation are encouraged to apply.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive prosal compensation with a base salary of $100,000 with 20% paid on production
- Health and dental insurance
- Simple IRA
- 2 weeks PTO
- Pet discount
- CE coverage
- Weekly medical coaching provided by Blue Heron Consulting
- Insurance, dues, and licenses
- Uniform allowance
Nolensville is a suburb of Nashville, located only 20 minutes away for the city center. Nashville has a vibrant restaurant, music, and culture scene providing unlimited options for activities, exploring, relaxing, socializing, and learning. From the Grand Ole Opry to Music Row to tours of recording booths, radio towers and other locations where award winning records, there is a lot to see and do in Nashville.
Outdoor activities are also at your fingertips. Cheekwood Park, Edwin and Percy Warner Parks, Percy Priest Lake, and Radnor Lake State Park provide lots of opportunities for hiking and enjoying nature.
As an associate veterinarian at Mill Creek Animal Hospital you get the best of both worlds- a career that is both rewarding and satisfying, and the ability to enjoy life outside of work.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Esther Rugerio at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.