WHY WORK WITH US?
Do you want to be a part of a team that is committed to meeting the highest standards in medical practice? AVC of Pasco is driven by our company culture to provide the best care and looking for a Small Animal Vet who strives to do the same in their daily practice. Since 2008, our AAHA accredited hospital has been privileged to serve our highly valued clients that make their pets a priority.
We are committed to:
- promoting responsible pet ownership
- preventative health care
- health-related educational opportunities for our clients
Our multi-doctor team, including an ABVP specialist, works with both small, avian, and exotic animals. The variety of patients we see adds excitement to our day and keeps us on our toes! Advanced Veterinary Care of Paso offers a breadth of services to clients including:
HAVE YOU LIVED IN A PLACE THIS GREAT?
Known for both our beaches and amusement parks, Hudson, Florida makes a wonderful place to live for both the short and long term. Enjoy numerous beachfront restaurants and bars, private golf courses, outdoor parks, and days spent at the infamous beaches in Tampa, FL just 45 minutes away. Our community, rich in diversity and plenty of family-centered recreational activities, is what sells people to stay and retire in this beautiful city. Hudson, Florida is bound to make you feel right at home!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $150,000+ paid on 20% production competitive Pro-sal compensation, no negative accrual
- $15,000 sign-on bonus
- 401k with 3% employer match
- $2,000 annual continuing education stipend and PTO
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- paid 100% for full-time employees
- additional family member coverage available at the employee’s discretion
- 2 weeks PTO for year one, 4 weeks after year two
- 12 days flex/sick/bereavement
- Relocation assistance
- Mentorship program customized to your preferences
- Individualized coaching from the veterinarians at Blue Heron Consulting
- Potential for future practice ownership with stock option plan and shared-equity model
- State license/DEA reimbursement
Please click the “apply” button on the website to apply now. In order to allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.