Mixed Animal Associate Veterinarian
As a mixed animal veterinarian, what are you looking for in your career?
- Opportunity to join a successful multi-doctor team
- A place where a business and entrepreneurial minded veterinarian will thrive
- A work hard, play hard team that places primary glory to God
- Personalized coaching provided by Dr. Sargent & Dr. Barton and regular case collaboration
- High support staff to DVM ratio giving you the assistance and support you need prioritize patient care
- Joining a team that has a strong work ethic and is focused on providing high-level client services
- Practicing in a beautiful agricultural community with access to the outdoors and suburbia
As a mixed animal associate veterinarian at Oregon Trail Veterinary Clinic, you will be a part of a multi-doctor team that treats both its team members and clients as family. Our full-service and wellequipped veterinary clinic has been providing the highest standards of care for over 30 years. We offer walk-in and emergency services along with rotating on-call shifts amongst our team. As an associate, you will have access to digital radiography, ultrasound units, dental radiography, cold laser, and acupuncture services. Our caseload of 70% small and 30% large animal medicine provides ample opportunity to provide comprehensive medical and surgical care in a compassionate environment. If you want to be a part of a growing clinic that is actively working towards expanding their current facility, we want to meet you!
Both new graduates and experienced veterinarians are encouraged to apply!
Compensation & Benefits
- $100k base salary + production bonuses
- $5,000 Sign-on/moving bonus
- Medical insurance stipend ($300/month)
- Professional development bonuses
- Simple IRA with employer match up to 3%
- CE: PTO for CE + CE allowance
- 10 days PTO
- Oregon and Washington annual licensing fees paid
- Trucks with a stocked Vetbox to use when on-call
- Membership to 1 association
- Liability insurance
- Partnership potential
- Discount on personal and family services
Our agricultural community in Northeast Oregon is located next to the border of Oregon and Washington and close to the Columbia River. Our rural town is a short drive to mountains, waterfalls, hiking trails, fishing, hunting, and ocean beaches. If you’re an avid outdoor explorer, this is the perfect place for you! You can also enjoy the weekends exploring major cities within commutable distances such as Portland, Oregon just three hours away! Both the town of Hermiston and the demand for veterinary services continue to expand in our wonderful community that prioritizes their pets’ health.
If our medical and professional values resonate with yours, please click the “Apply Now” button on the website to apply. In order to allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.