Mixed Animal Associate Veterinarian
Want to live in the best-kept secret in the Pacific Northwest?!
As a mixed animal associate veterinarian at Rustebakke Veterinary Service, you can look forward to working in a small-town community with a big love and respect for animals. When you join our multi-doctor team, you will receive support from an inclusive, committed, and compassionate team of veterinary professionals.
Our well-equipped and spacious practices provide abundant opportunities to practice small and large animal medicine. Our mixed animal associate position provides preventative, diagnostic, and surgical services to a caseload of 50% canine, 15% feline, 30% equine, and 5% bovine. Is surgery something you love? Join our team and utilize and expand your skills in our new large and small animal surgery suites. A candidate with an interest in surgery is a plus, but not required!
If you’re looking to make a mixed animal medical program your own, look no further! Join a team that offers:
- A flexible work schedule
- A multi-doctor team for case collaboration
- A new large animal surgery suite
- A fully stocked ambulatory truck
- Negotiable compensation and benefits package
(choose what’s important to you!)
Located in the Lewis-Clark Valley along the Snake River, Clarkston offers a wide variety of activities for everyone! Escape to the mountains to hunt, fish, hike, ride horses, or make the 45-minute drive to Washington State University for college football games. We are also within a 3-hour drive from Brundage Mountain Resort in McCall, Idaho. McCall offers beautifully groomed ski and snowboard trails in the winter along with technical and exciting mountain biking trails in the summer. Our low cost of living, endless outdoor recreation, and small-town charm make Clarkston, WA a great place to call home!
Compensation & Benefits
- $115k+ base salary + 25% production for services & 10% for retail
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical & Dental insurance stipend
- Maternity leave up to 12 weeks through Washington State Paid FMLA
- Simple IRA with employer match up to 3%
- Generous CE allowance & CE days
- Paid dues & license allowance
- 2 weeks PTO + paid holidays + sick leave
- Employee pet medical discounts