You don’t have to choose between practicing high-quality medicine and watching your children grow up/pursuing a hobby/filling your weekends with fun. Join us at AHOTI and see how we do it differently.
- No weekend or on-call shifts
- 4 weeks of PTO
- A 2-hour blocked off lunch break
- 5-minute walk to the beach (lunch breaks don’t get better than this!)
- Leaving no later than 5:30pm
We promise it is as good as it sounds. These perks are intentional and critical components of the culture of Animal Hospital of Treasure Island that allow our team to enjoy life inside and outside of the practice. Being a part of our team means being in an inclusive, welcoming, and safe environment to be yourself and be reminded of why you wanted to be a veterinarian in the first place!
- $115k+ prosal compensation paid on 20% production (negotiable)
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- 4 weeks PTO
- No weekends or on-call schedule
- 401K with a 3% employer match
- Continuing education and stipend towards CEs
- Medical stipend provided
- Uniforms paid for by employer
- State License/DEA reimbursement
- Pet Care discounts
- Mentorship customized to your needs
Our team primarily treats small animals and occasionally treats pocket pets and exotics both in the clinic and at a local Wildlife Discovery Center each month. We’ve seen first-hand the relief and benefit that integrative medicine has provided our clients and patients.
A candidate that can provide a mix of eastern and western medical practices for our patients to serve the needs of our community is a plus, but not required. New graduates and experienced associate veterinarians are encouraged to apply!
This popular beach town is full of unique restaurants, white sandy beaches, and a short drive from Florida’s major theme parks. The breathtaking ocean views and comfortable warm weather make this a perfect place to live. You will also be less than a 45-minutes away from the major cities of Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida. Our staff actively participates in local events such as boat parades, costume contests, and contributes to beach clean-up events. We are proud to call Treasure Island our home!