Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
What sets All Breed Pet Care apart from the rest?
A spacious and newly renovated hospital – Practice high-quality medicine in a welcoming environment that allows you and your clients to feel comfortable and at home. Enjoy a designated staff breakroom, five exam rooms, and a bright clinic to keep you and your patients happy!
Ample surgery opportunities – Dr. Rege performs 7-10 surgeries on dedicated surgery days and is looking forward to welcoming an associate that shares a passion for this skill set. All Breed Pet Care is a trusted center of care for patients in the community and offers a breadth of opportunities for an associate interested in putting their surgery skills to good use. An interest in orthopedic surgery is a plus!
A team that has a unified purpose – All Breed Pet Care is a unified team that genuinely enjoys working, laughing, and spending time with one another. We are looking for an associate that is ready to embrace our goofy family. We make time to find balance in our work through community outreach events, team outings, and having fun with our furry friends!
All Breed Pet Care welcomes new graduates that are seeking structured mentorship and experienced DVMS that are seeking a supportive and collaborative work environment. Join a team that is invested in your personal and professional career goals. We’re ready for you!
All Breed Pet Care is in the charming town of Newburgh, IN, and located just 8 minutes from the Ohio River. Newburgh is in a unique spot just 3 hours away from our capital city Indianapolis, IN, Louisville, KY, Nashville, TN, and St. Louis, MO. Explore three different states within a 3-hour radius! Our close-knit community, low cost of living, and excellent weather makes Newburgh, IN a great place to call home and raise a family. You will have access to community parks, historic museums, and can make an easy drive to the NFL Colts football stadium!
All Breed Pet Care is proud to be a part of Inspire Veterinary Partners, the first employee-owned hospital network with a mission to build a vibrant veterinary organization that offers equity to members of the entire veterinary and support team – not just a select few. Our model includes:
- Stock option opportunities for all team members, not just those with select job titles
- Compensation packages on par or better than others in our industry
- A passionate focus on professional well-being which informs our schedules and generous paid time off structures
- Development and support in the form of experienced leadership and expert consultancy
- Equity in a growing organization without the potential burden of traditional practice ownership
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $110 – 113K base salary plus 21% production
- $15,000 sign-on bonus
- 401k with 3% employer matching
- $3,000+ annual continuing education stipend
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid 100% for full-time employees
- Additional family member coverage available at the employee’s discretion
- PTO: 2 weeks year one/ 4 weeks year two+
- 6 Flex/sick/bereavement days + 6 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance – Employer paid for the employee
- EAP Wellness and Work/Life coaches & services
- Pet care discounts
- Relocation assistance
- Mentorship program customized to your preferences
- Medical coaching via Blue Heron Consulting
- Individualized coaching via Blue Heron Consulting
- Opportunity to participate in anticipated future company stock option plan and shared-equity models
- State license/DEA reimbursement
If you can see a future with our team at All Breed Pet Care, please click the “Apply Now” button on the website to apply! In order to allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.