Team and client relationships are the foundation of our culture. Chiefland Animal Hospital has been serving the community since 1999 and in 2021 became an Inspire Veterinary Partners hospital. We are a diverse and seasoned team with an average of 15 years of service at Chiefland. Our low turnover rate is a result of keeping our employees happy. We do this by having longer appointment slots, creating flexible schedules, and putting our team members first, not the numbers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation $120k+ paid on 21% production competitive Pro-sal compensation, no negative accrual
- $15,000 sign-on bonus
- 401k with 3% employer match
- $3,000 annual continuing education stipend and PTO
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- paid 100% for full-time employees
- additional family member coverage available at the employee’s discretion
- 2 weeks PTO for year one, 4 weeks after year two
- 12 days flex/national holidays/sick
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance- Employer paid for the employee
- EAP Wellness and Work/Life coaches & services
- Pet care discounts
- Relocation assistance
- Mentorship program tailored to your needs and preferences
- Individualized coaching from the veterinarians at Blue Heron Consulting
- Potential for future practice ownership with stock option plan and shared equity model
- State license/DEA reimbursement
Chiefland, the “Gem of Suwanee County”, is in northern Florida, about 1 hour from Gainesville. Spend your free time at Manatee Springs state park canoeing, kayaking, hiking, horseback riding, fishing, mountain biking, surfing, tubing, wildlife viewing, snorkeling and so much more! Chiefland is also home to Lower Suwannee National Wildlife Refuge which includes foot trails, paddling trails, wildlife dives and archaeological sites along 20 miles of the Suwannee River and 30 miles of Gulf Coastline. The cost of living in Chiefland is lower than the US average, making this a wonderful place to take the next step in your career.
Please click the “apply” button on the website to apply now. In order to allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.