Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Is working in a BRAND NEW and MODERN veterinary hospital what you’re look for?
As an Inspire Veterinary Partners Hospital, Family Pet Care will be opening in Summer of 2023 in Sugar Land, Texas! Dr. Dietz and his team are looking to welcome small animal associate veterinarians excited to be part of this new chapter in growth, opportunities, and quality veterinary care. Our modern building design, spacious treatment area, and strategically designed exam rooms allow for efficient and productive patient care.
What you can look forward to working at Family Pet Care:
- Being one of the first associate veterinarians to work in a newly built and designed hospital
- No weekend or on-call shifts
- Blocked off lunch hours and ending your day by 5pm
- Bi-weekly staff meetings and quarterly staff events
‘Family’ is a part of our name for a reason. Our family mentality is our recipe for success as a reliable haven to provide quality care to the clients and pets that enter our new facility. If you want to work in an upbeat, positive, and cohesive environment, we encourage you to apply!
Compensation & Benefits
- $120-$130k prosal paid on 21% production
- $15,000 sign-on bonus
- 401k with 3% employer match
- $3,000 annual continuing education stipend and PTO
- We provide medical/dental/vision to all associates working 20 hours a week or more (measured quarterly to average 240 hours). These are paid 100% for the employee, with additional family member coverage available at the employee’s discretion through payroll deduction.
- PTO: 2 weeks year one of employment, 4 weeks year two and beyond
- 6 flex/bereavement/sick days + 6 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance – Employer paid for the employee
- EAP Wellness and Work/Life coaches & services
- Relocation assistance
- Personalized In-Clinic Coaching
- Medical coaching via Blue Heron Consulting
- Individualized coaching via Blue Heron Consulting
- Opportunity to participate in anticipated future company stock option plan and shared-equity models
- State license/DEA reimbursement
Sugar Land, Texas
Sugar Land, Texas is as ‘sweet’ as it sounds! This affluent area has been voted as one of the best suburbs of Houston. The top-notch schools, safe neighborhoods, and southern hospitality make this one of the best places to live in the Lone Star State. If you’re looking for a great place to raise a family, look no further! Explore the local farmer’s markets, historic downtown shops, outdoor activities, and the beautiful Brazos River. Find out for yourself why so many people are proud to call Sugar Land, Texas their home.
If you are looking for a supportive environment in which you and your team can thrive, we are the place for you! Please click the “apply” button on the website to apply now. In order to allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.